It's a pretty shameful thing. Everyday thousands of people jump onto the Internet bandwagon to follow the Internet dream. These people hear stories all the time. Stories of Internet moguls who left their day jobs to lead a life of leisure, who begin their day whenever they wish to, who make money while they are in bed. All this is usually enough to have the common person drool over the thought of doing all of it himself.
The truth, however, dawns upon them when they actually begin the task. When they find themselves on the Internet trying to make their first buck, they ponder if the concept of making money while one sleeps is, in reality, a myth. They sit through the day asking themselves if they have been misguided by a couple of self-proclaimed Internet gurus.
So what is the correct answer? Is it really possible to make money online? Can one make money while one sleeps? And by making money, I am not pointing towards earning a few hundred dollars a month. I am talking about real money, something that really doesn't need you to continue with your day job. And if such a thing is possible, what is the correct path to opt for?
Well for one, this thing is true. Heck, I do it myself!
To begin with, this is not some kind of a myth. I can assure you that I have been making a full-time living online and have had days in my life when I woke up and logged on to the computer to find sales that happened during the night. Yes, I have made money while I slept. And, for that matter, you can too.
So how do you go about doing it? Well, there are several ways to achieve this.
For one, you begin planning. This is not an overnight gig. Like, any other business, you need a robust plan to go with it. And once done with the plan, be prepared to follow it. Get ready to learn some web development, or have some professional develop your "planned" website for you. Decide if you're selling your own products or becoming an affiliate. Decide on your payment modules, your merchant account etc. Develop your marketing plans - PPC ads, Word-of-mouth or any other form of advertising. Once the selling begins, customer service is the key. So make sure all your customers are treated royally. With this you'll have brand loyalist and a huge amount of returning customers.
With the above laid out, you shall be minting some serious money in no time.
Now, do you realize, how your so-called "Gurus" missed on important details? Now that I've laid out everything, you should know your way ahead.
The Internet is a continual learning platform and with time you can develop a unique strategy - that works out for you.
The truth, however, dawns upon them when they actually begin the task. When they find themselves on the Internet trying to make their first buck, they ponder if the concept of making money while one sleeps is, in reality, a myth. They sit through the day asking themselves if they have been misguided by a couple of self-proclaimed Internet gurus.
So what is the correct answer? Is it really possible to make money online? Can one make money while one sleeps? And by making money, I am not pointing towards earning a few hundred dollars a month. I am talking about real money, something that really doesn't need you to continue with your day job. And if such a thing is possible, what is the correct path to opt for?
Well for one, this thing is true. Heck, I do it myself!
To begin with, this is not some kind of a myth. I can assure you that I have been making a full-time living online and have had days in my life when I woke up and logged on to the computer to find sales that happened during the night. Yes, I have made money while I slept. And, for that matter, you can too.
So how do you go about doing it? Well, there are several ways to achieve this.
For one, you begin planning. This is not an overnight gig. Like, any other business, you need a robust plan to go with it. And once done with the plan, be prepared to follow it. Get ready to learn some web development, or have some professional develop your "planned" website for you. Decide if you're selling your own products or becoming an affiliate. Decide on your payment modules, your merchant account etc. Develop your marketing plans - PPC ads, Word-of-mouth or any other form of advertising. Once the selling begins, customer service is the key. So make sure all your customers are treated royally. With this you'll have brand loyalist and a huge amount of returning customers.
With the above laid out, you shall be minting some serious money in no time.
Now, do you realize, how your so-called "Gurus" missed on important details? Now that I've laid out everything, you should know your way ahead.
The Internet is a continual learning platform and with time you can develop a unique strategy - that works out for you.
I am a Freelance Content writer with a Flare for writing on about any topic. If you're looking at getting a website started and need someone to write professional content for it or develop it, I take on Freelance Content jobs and am super upfront with my clients. I am online for almost 14 hours a day, most of which is spent researching and writing for clients. If you're looking for good content, I am your girl. I can be contacted for freelance writing jobs over at info.contentious@gmail.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Priyanka_A_Tripathi
No comments:
Post a Comment